Shipping and discount codes are added at checkout
Preparing Your Home for a Photo Shoot
• The photo-shoot will take no more than 2 hours. We normally do not photograph the garage unless it has special features.
• If you have special features of your home that are not obvious please let me know about these so I include them in the shoot.
• Contain pets in the garage or out of sight
• Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
• Move garbage cans out of sight.
• Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers.
• Mow and rake yard
• Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios
• Clear off counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas
• Remove photos, notes and papers from the refrigerator
• Turn on all interior lights.
• Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
• De-clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished. They do not photograph well.
• Make all beds and tidy bedrooms. Clothes hung, or folded and put away.
• Remove piles of newspaper and magazines.
• Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
Let me know if your home contains valuable works of art. I can edit photos to make these items unrecognizable.